OKO S1 Bio Ethanol Stove with Log Storage in Charcoal Grey & Angled Stove Pipe by OKO Bio Ethanol Fires
The OKO S1 bio ethanol stove in charcoal grey offers the brilliance of a real, open flame and lets you benefit from the airFLO convection system for up to 5 hours thanks to the 1.5 litre stainless steel bio ethanol burner.
The stove can provide a heat output of up to 3kW depending on the size of the opening which can be safely adjusted by using the supplied control tool.
The modern looking S1 stove is glass fronted and you can operate the door by turning the attached handle by 90 degrees.
Completing the look is the supplied log storage which is also finished in charcoal grey and the Adam angled stove pipe in black which makes it simple and easy to install by enabling you to place the stove freestanding along with the stove pipe on top.
Charcoal grey bio ethanol stove with log storage & angled stove pipe.
Stainless steel bio ethanol burner included.
Tempered safety glass fronted operational door with handle for direct access.
1.5 litre capacity for bio ethanol liquid allowing 3 - 5 hours burning time.
3kW heat output depending on size of opening operated by supplied control tool.
- No direct flue or chimney required with freestanding installation.
- EAN: 5056126245950
- SKU: 25640
- In Stock: 1-2 days delivery
- Brand: OKO Bio Ethanol Fires
- Stove Colour: Charcoal grey
- Log Storage Colour: Charcoal grey
- Stove Pipe Colour: Black
- Burner finish: Stainless steel
- Heat Output: 3kW depending on size of opening
- Burner Capacity: 1.5 litres
- Burning Time: Up to 5 hours depending on size of opening
- Fully Assembled: No - Some assembly required
- Log Storage Space: H: 160 x W: 428 x D: 300 mm
- Fuel Type: Bio ethanol liquid only
- Standard: Tested to BS EN 16647:2015 - Fireplaces for liquid fuels. Decorative appliances producing a flame using alcohol based or gelatinous fuel. Use in private households.
- Not suitable with gel bio ethanol fuel
- Only compatible with Adam stove pipes (supplied).
- Adam stove pipe to be used with metal collar (supplied).
- Do not place any objects or obstruct/cover the opening of the burner.
- Height: 1020 mm or 40.16 inches
- Width: 430 mm or 16.93 inches
- Depth: 300 mm or 11.81 inches
- Weight: 19.01 kg or 41.91 lb
Instruction Manual 1 [PDF - 871 KB]
Now you can pay 30 days later or split your costs in 3 equal installments with no fees. Just choose "Pay later with Klarna" at checkout
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right
We have 24/7/365 Live chat, free phone +448081965807 & email support available. Please contact us if you need assistance