Nordic Meets Asian Aesthetics In A Well-Designed Carbon Black Rattan Bench By Artisan Furniture
The rattan, characteristic of Southeast Asian furniture, slapped on top of a Nordic-styled bench with thin slender legs is the perfect East meets West scenario. The black colour scheme eases the chances of this bench fitting in any place you want, without the hassle of matching colour schemes. The solid foundational support with four legs means that the bench is sturdier than it might look.
Rounded Top With Solid Wood Chips For Extra Support
The top of rattan material can give away if the frame is not well built. To solve this problem the top is partitioned into three, with intervening solid wooden chips to add structural stability. Also, the rattan fibers are crisscrossed intricately for extra weight-bearing capacity.
Features That Exude Elegance
- 100% Solid mango wood built that ensures durability and strength.
- Carbon black finish for an extra smooth feel and a luxurious experience.
- 4 Slender Nordic-themed wooden legs that exude style and grace.
- Handmade woven rattan top for peerless vintage appeal for your space
- Dimensions : 48cm(H) x 96cm(W) x 35cm(T)
Weight: 5.6 kg
- SKU: IN1325
- In stock: 1-7 days delivery
100% of our products are hand-crafted individually. Further most of our products are hand-made from solid wood hence variation in size, colour, finish, texture, natural grain pattern, knots, movement of timber etc are an integral part of the way products are naturally made & promoted.
We strongly recommend you to ensure that you have made yourself fully aware about the nature of our offered hand-made solid wood products to avoid any disenchantment at a later stage.