Corby 4400 Maple Trouser Press by Corby of Windsor
Originally designed in Windsor, England the 1930s the Corby trouser press continues to be a stalwart in fashion. The Corby trouser press is a convenient necessity in a time poor modern lifestyle with the 30minute cycle on the 4400 series is ideal for light to medium weight fabrics, whilst the 15minute cycle provides a quick refresh of the centre crease.
The patented and unique stretcher bars offer a solution to wrinkled trousers around the knee area and trousers are pressed perfectly and ready to be worn with this easy to use press. The range of available finishes are both classic and stylish enhancing any interior and the coin tray and jacket hanger allows the press to be a useful valet stand.
The 4400 comes with feet and a jacket hanger for freestanding use. Wall mounting fixings are also included so you can position the press wherever is most convenient. The Corby Trouser Press comes with a Three year guarantee.
- Finish: Maple with black trim
- Press Settings: 15 and 30 minute settings
- 3 year manufacturer guarantee
- Fitting: Freestanding unit, or can be wall mounted
- Extras: Comes complete with feet, coin tray, jacket hanger and wall mounting fixtures
- Features: Thermostat, Automatic cut off & Manual cancel option
- EAN: 5060180212575
- SKU: 3512
- In Stock: 1-5 days UK delivery
- Height: 1095mm or 43.11 inches
- Width: 465mm or 18.31 inches
- Depth: 355mm or 13.98 inches
Closed Dimensions (mm):
- Freestanding with hanger: H: 1095 x W: 465 x D: 355
- Freestanding without hanger: H: 980 x W: 415 x D: 330
- Wall Mounted: H: 940 x W: 415 x D: 115
Open Dimensions (mm):
- Freestanding with hanger: H: 1095 x W: 465 x D: 480
- Freestanding without hanger: H: 980 x W: 415 x D: 455
- Wall Mounted: H: 940 x W: 415 x D: 345
Now you can pay 30 days later or split your costs in 3 equal installments with no fees. Just choose "Pay later with Klarna" at checkout
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right
We have 24/7/365 Live chat, free phone +448081965807 & email support available. Please contact us if you need assistance